Monday, June 12, 2006

My own food blog

Being an avid fan of reading food blogs and watching food network and anything related to cooking, I've always wanted to have one of my own. But then, I am not a great cook nor do I have some great stuff to show.
Anyways on and off I keep trying out some stuff...more often than not they all end up being disasters :). Of the ones that are rarely successful, I have started taking pictures of them for memories.
Now that I have something to show, thought i might aswell start a blog for this.

Please bless me that I get to make more and more successfull dishes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Arul said...

God save Supra.

hehe

fun aside, remember me when u cook something nice :P

Good luck,
Prasad

June 12, 2006 2:57 AM  
Blogger Manu said...

Come on Sups, u cook well, I 've tasted the bitter gourd curry. Thatz really yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pass on the recipe soem time, shall try out some day...

June 20, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Krithika said...

Welcome to the world of food blogging.

November 02, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Krish said...

For the enthusiasm that goes into this blog, I only wish that you start a food business right here in Bangi and sell these goodies :-)

Go Tweety Go!

November 03, 2006 4:36 AM  
Blogger Tweety said...

@divinity: Hey I am glad u remember that. But know what?...I myself forgot how I made it that time, coz now I have a different way to make karela. Will post that sometime. Thanks and keep visiting.

@Krish: wow thanks!

November 03, 2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger Ramesh said...

The next time Please tell me when ur not cooking this

November 13, 2006 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=extreme movie manager 6.1.8.0 deluxe ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

February 11, 2010 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home